David B. Singer has over two decades of experience practicing in the areas of real estate, land use and development. Mr. Singer represents clients in matters regarding zoning issues, land use, comprehensive planning, economic incentive eligibility, permitting issues, and issues relating to election law.
Read more below…
Mr. Singer also has a broad practice of working with clients interacting with the government at the local, state and federal levels. He counsels private citizens, corporations and elected officials on their rights as it pertains to governmental actions, orders, investigations, inquiries and hearings.
There are times when litigation is the only avenue to protect the rights of our clients. Mr. Singer maintains an active litigation practice with the goal of resolving issues efficiently and effectively, whether negotiating favorable settlements, mediating disputes, or taking cases to trial.
Mr. Singer is admitted to practice in the 11th Circuit, all three U.S. District Courts in Florida, the Northern District of Illinois, as well as all state courts in Illinois and Florida. He is a certified mediator in the state of Florida. He holds an A/V Peer Review Rating from Martindale Hubbell®.
Mr. Singer serves on the Board of Directors for Tampa Theatre and the Board of Directors for the Tampa Bay Sports Commission. He is an advisory Board Member of the Tampa Innovation Alliance. He is a Fellow and Co-Founder of the Vortex Institute. He is a 2023 graduate of the Tampa Bay Chamber’s Leadership Tampa Class and has served as an Advisory Board Member for Seacoast Bank. He is the past President of the University of Michigan Alumni Association of Tampa Bay.
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- The Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Board of Directors for Tampa Theatre
- Board of Directors for the Tampa Bay Sports Commission
- Advisory Board Member of the Tampa Innovation Alliance
- Fellow and Co-Founder of the Vortex Institute
- Advisory Board Member for Seacoast Bank (past)
- Past President of the University of Michigan Alumni Association of Tampa Bay
Area(s) of Practice
- Real Estate and Development
- Land Use
- Public Policy and Government Affairs
- Administrative, Regulatory and Government (Local and State Agencies)
- Political and Election Law
- Commercial Leasing
- Public and Private Joint Ventures
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2000
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2002
In the News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 19 Older Lundy Koch & Martino Lawyers Recognized as Best Lawyers® Award Recipients Tampa, August 17, 2023 -- Older...
TBBJ Article: OLDER LUNDY’s transportation real estate expert David Singer asked to weigh in on the possibility of Brightline’s introduction to Tampa Bay.
Private rail company Brightline is often celebrated for its plans to connect Miami and Orlando. Tampa Bay Business Journal asked OLDER LUNDY’s...
OLDER LUNDY is excited to share that our Real Estate & Land Use Practice Group has secured zoning approval for Birdie Club Indoor Golf at 3405...
We’re always here when you need us.