Larry S. Hersch was raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and in New Jersey. He attended college at Temple University in Philadelphia for his freshman year, and graduated cum laude from Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, Georgia in 1972. Mr. Hersch then attended Stetson University of Law, earing his juris doctor in 1975. During his law school matriculation, he worked for Legal Aid Services in St. Petersburg, Florida, in addition to clerking for attorneys Pope and Henniger. After graduation, Larry came to Dade City, Florida, where he has been in practice since 1975. Read more below…
A significant portion of Larry’s early practice was devoted to criminal defense, having done multiple murder one litigation, as well as family law and general practice. He now specializes in the legal areas of personal injury, real estate law, and all forms of civil litigation. Larry has obtained millions of dollars in both trial and settlements for his personal injury clients.
- The Florida Bar (Florida Bar No 199745)
- The American Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers/Florida Justice Association
- The East Pasco Bar Association
- The Florida Board of Bar Examiners
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Civil Mediator)
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Family Mediator)
Admissions to Courts:
- Supreme Court of Florida (since 1975)
- United States Middle District of Florida (since 1977).
Professional Affiliations and Committees
- The Florida Bar (since 1975) (Florida Bar No 199745)
- The American Bar Association (since 1981)
- The Association of Trial Lawyers/Florida Justice Association/AAJ (since 1980)
- The East Pasco Bar Association (since 1975)
- The Florida Board of Bar Examiners (since 2017)
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Civil Mediator) (since 1989)
- The Supreme Court (as a certified Family Mediator) (since 1989)
- Founder and original Board Member of CenterState Bank. NA. (1988)
Larry also enjoys playing music and is involved with local musical groups. In addition, he owns and operates Kafe Kokopelli Restaurant in Dade City, Florida, which specializes in new American cuisine.
In the News
The South Tampa Chamber is proud to announce our 2023 Board of Directors. This year’s board will lead the chamber through the launch of a new...
Founding Partner Ben Older discusses both sides of the Marchman Act on Tampa Bay's Morning Blend [video width="640" height="360"...
We’re always here when you need us.