Sam Heller is a litigation attorney in OLDER LUNDY KOCH & MARTINO’s St. Petersburg office. He has handled complex commercial and business litigation matters almost exclusively throughout his career, winning favorable results in highly contested and complex disputes. While he handles all manners of disputes, primarily for closely held businesses, Sam thrives when assisting his clients in fighting existential threats. Having founded several businesses himself, Sam has extensive experience with the nuts and bolts of running a business—a unique perspective that informs the legal strategies he creates to handle our clients’ business problems. Knowing that entrepreneurs are often deeply invested, financially and emotionally in their businesses, he acts as a committed part of the team through difficult legal matters.
Read more below…
In an era when most litigation settles, he has substantial experience pursuing those cases in Court, having handled hundreds of trials, including a substantial number of jury trials, a rarity in business related disputes. In addition, he routinely serves as outside general counsel for several clients, which he considers an honor and an act of trust.
Sam is a lifelong Tampa Bay resident, having graduated from high school in St. Petersburg and returned after finishing his education. He’s active with several Tampa Bay-area nonprofits and professional associations, both personally and professionally.
- State Bar of Florida, 2004
- S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2005
- 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2007
- St. Petersburg Bar Association Member
- Honorary Commander, MacDill Air Force Base, 927th Air Refueling Wing, Tampa, Florida
- CASA (Community Action Stops Abuse) Past Board of Directors, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Heart Gallery of Tampa Bay, Be Mine Gala Sponsor and Fundraiser
- University of Tampa Board of Fellows, Past Member
Area(s) of Practice
- J.D. University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
B.A., International Business, Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida
In the News
Contact: Andrea Lundy, Older Lundy Koch & Martino Ph: 727.481.344. E: ALundy@OLDERLUNDYLaw.com For Immediate Release: Older...
Click to here read the full article from OLDER LUNDY partner Ky Koch.
It is very important to plan early in the development, negotiation, and signing of a Prenuptial Agreement. While conversations surrounding the...
We’re always here when you need us.